International Festival Davis relies on volunteers to help us make the festival successful. Help promote diversity in our Community by volunteering on October 6, 2019 or before with our International Festival Davis Steering Committee! Our volunteer force is part of what makes this event possible. To volunteer please contact Volunteer & Visitor Experience Coordinator, Shahzana Ali, at email@example.com Include "Interested in Volunteering" in the subject line. Or call International House Davis at 530-753-5007 to express your interest. Thanks for your help!
Volunteer Opportunities:The following are examples of areas in the festival where volunteers may contribute their time and expertise. If you have interest or experience in one or more of these areas let us know!
- Design promotional materials.
- Distribute flyers and posters for the event.
- Contact and communicate with vendors & advertisers.
- Day of the Festival Activities
- Morning Set-Up Crew & Evening Clean Up Crew
- Recycling/Compost/Waste Station Attendants
- First Aid
- Performers & Stage Helpers
- Photography and Film
- Youth Activities
- Booth attendants and helpers.
- Bake for our Annual Bake Sale
- & More! Tell us what your interest and skills are.