International House Davis welcomes you as a participant in the 7th annual International Festival Davis. Please complete this agreement and return it as soon as possible, as space is limited.
International Festival Davis is a free event with multicultural entertainment for all ages. We will be advertising heavily and we ask that you do the same through your regular outlets as this will be mutually beneficial. Contact us for posters and other publicity materials. Don’t forget to invite your family and friends to this special event!
Arts & Craft Vendors, Businesses, and Nonprofits:
- Apply to become a vendor online then pay using the button below.
- OR Vendor Packet and mail the contract and zero waste letter along with payment to 10 College Park, Davis, CA 95616.
- $125 for a 10×10 space, $100 for non-profits.
- Deadline to apply: September 1, 2017
- Please email photos or descriptions of the items you wish to sell to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Items to be sold should fit within the international/cultural theme of the festival. I-House will review your submission prior to approval of this contract.
- Apply to become a food vendor online and then pay using the link below.
- OR download the Food Vendor Packet and mail the contract and zero waste letter along with payment to 10 College Park, Davis, CA 95616.
- $300 to participate.
- Limited to 5 food vendors.
- Deadline to apply: August 1, 2017.
- Apply for a culture booth online.
- Culture booths represent cultures of interests, not businesses, and are free. Canopies are required.
- Email Ann Gunion for more information.
Email your logo and an advertisement that may be used on I-House/I-Fest’s website, program, and other event publications to email@example.com.
General Rules and Regulations for International Festival Davis:
- Participant must comply with all International House Davis, City of Davis, Yolo County, State and Federal laws and regulations which govern this event.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds will be given.
- Participant or their agents shall not hold International Festival Davis management or International House Davis responsible for any injury, breakage, theft, or loss of any kind.
- International House Davis reserves the right to use pictures and imagery taken on the day of the festival for future advertisement and marketing purposes.
- All vendors must have a City of Davis Business License.
Please see applications above for complete rules and regulations governing this event.
City of Davis Business License information is available at:
City of Davis Business License Main Page: http://cityofdavis.org/city-hall/finance/business-license
City of Davis Environmentally Acceptable Food Packaging information: http://cityofdavis.org/home/showdocument?id=3776
California Seller’s Permit Information at:
Seller’s Permit FAQ: https://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/faqseller.htm
Board of Equalization Registration: https://www.boe.ca.gov/elecsrv/ereg/index.html
Yolo County Environmental Health information and Permit Applications available at:
Environmental Health Services Main Page: http://www.yolocounty.org/community-services/environmental-health-services
Forms and Applications Page: http://www.yolocounty.org/community-services/environmental-health-services/forms-applications-page
Yolo County Temporary Food Facility Requirements and Public Health Permit Procedures Packet: http://www.yolocounty.org/home/showdocument?id=322